- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"You get a really great reception. Everything is pristine and the food is super. It's great to have a properly cooked breakfast too rather th..."
"Wonderful - could not have been more comfortable..."
"Our overall opinion of Sandford Springs was a good one. There was plenty of parking close to the entrance, which made a big difference to us..."
"Exception value for money in a lovely location. I Would recommend over and over again!..."
"Had a lovely stay at the Sandford Springs, the staff were very friendly and the room was huge! Lovely clean bathroom, huge bed and TV. Sligh..."
About the hotel
Sandford Springs is set among the beautiful rolling hills of Watership Down in Hampshire, a luxury 40 bedroom Hotel and Golf Course of outstanding quality. Ideally situated for easy access from both London and the South, Sandford Springs is perfectly positioned for both leisure and corporate stays. The stunning luxury 40 bedroom hotel offers complimentary parking & Wi-Fi and preferred resident green fees.
Our hotel provides guests with bright and spacious rooms, elegantly furnished to the highest standards. Each room offers en-suite facilities with power showers along with luxury designer toiletries for your convenience. Bedrooms are fully air conditioned with tea and coffee facilities and flat-screen TV's. The Hotel is partnered by the clubhouse at Sandford Springs which has the fabulous Kingsclere Bar & Restaurant, with wonderful panoramic views overlooking the golf course and Hampshire countryside.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Good food (if simple), nice room but poor service.
Given wrong menu in bar, drinks order taken but no drinks came, was cold so asked for air con to be reduced - agreed then did nothing, overcharged us on bill then asked me to sign it and they'd sort it later, then finally back in room heating wouldn't work so reception tried but still no improvement. Generally poor attitude. Won't go again or recommend.
Sand ford springs
You get a really great reception.
Everything is pristine and the food is super. It's great to have a properly cooked breakfast too rather than a 'Buffett'.