- 20 guest reviews
"I was worried about going on holiday by myself for the first time after 30 years of going with others. But I should not of worried as I was..."
"Simply perfect for us...."
"They don't have a sign outside, so be sure to have the house number handy when trying to find it. Parking area is a bit tight to get into. P..."
"Pauline was the perfect host, nothing was too much trouble for her. She is very knowledgeable about the area and helped us when deciding whe..."
"We had a lovely overnight stay. Mine hosts were very nice and gave us lots of valuable imfo on Rochester , what to look at etc.. And topped..."
About the hotel
Blue Bell Hill B&B is a small family run business, in a quiet residential area where a warm welcome awaits you. The room is comfortable and clean on the ground floor with small en-suite shower room. It has tea and coffee making facilities, TV, hairdryer and free wi-fi .
Off-road parking is also available. We are well located on the border of Maidstone and Chatham, within easy access to both the M2 and M20 motorways; 15 minutes to the historical town of Rochester, 40 minutes to London and Canterbury. There are also good rail links to London and the coast. There is so much to see and do within a short driving distance including: Historical towns, castles, forts, cathedrals, museums, farms, beaches and much more to explore.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My first holiiday since my wife died
I was worried about going on holiday by myself for the first time after 30 years of going with others.
But I should not of worried as I was made so welcome and the room was so nice. I had no problems and the B& B was very good. I will be back.
Blue Bell Hill Bed and Breakfast
Simply perfect for us.