- 8 guest reviews
"The room in the New Inn was one of the bigger and better ones and was a feature room under the eaves. Full of character (as is this gastropu..."
"Wow. What a lovely country inn. The accomodation is across the yard from the inn itself, therefore you dont have any noise from the lounge a..."
"Found service very good,, staff very good, would recommend a stay at this hotel...."
"I've stayed in several rooms and all were nicely decorated, clean and with comfy beds...."
"Good points: A great place to stay, warm, friendly and comfortable in the beauty of a lovely Cotswold's village. A1 Excellent value for mone..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the pretty Gloucestershire village of Coln St Aldwyns, this beautiful country inn offers a cosy and affordable restaurant, a garden overlooking meadows and elegant, individually designed rooms with modern amenities. The rooms feature ancient oak beams, fine fabrics and luxurious beds, rooms are full of character. They include a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, a power shower or roll-top bath and either terrace or meadow views.
The bar and restaurant serves traditional pub food, and has a sun terrace and garden for al fresco dining. The cellar has an extensive range of wines. The charming village was voted 7th in the most desirable in the country by Country Life Magazine. Guests can try fly-fishing on the River Coln, which is a 5-minute walk away, whilst Cirencester is a 10-minute drive away.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room in the New Inn was one of the bigger and better ones and was a feature room under the eaves.
Full of character (as is this gastropub) with exposed beams and quite quirky but very welcoming and comfortable. Downside was: had expected it to have roll top bath as in picture on Late Rooms and tea making things were outside room!
What a lovely country inn. The accomodation is across the yard from the inn itself, therefore you dont have any noise from the lounge and restaurant. Such a pretty village and an excellent base to explore the Cotswolds. Full English Breakfast was exactly what it said and very filling. Great for an enegetic day walking or driving around visiting a number of picturesque places. Would definately stay at this place again.