- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The staff are so friendly. Best part of the stay...."
"Had a nice relaxing night away with my wife...."
"The hotel itself is fairly basic. Rooms were a bit musty but the douvet was really comfortable. The staff were excellent, very helpful and c..."
About the hotel
Just 2 miles from the centre of Cork city and 4 miles from Blarney Castle, The Commons Inn Hotel has free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. Blackpool retail park, shopping centre and cinema is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Rooms are light and traditionally furnished, and each benefits from a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.
The Commons’ bar is large and friendly, and the restaurant is modern in design. There is an extensive carvery lunch menu every day of the week, and in the evening traditional favourites are served. There is a bus stop just outside, which can take you into Cork’s centre. Fota Wildlife Park is 16 km away, and Mallow Racecourse is 25 km from the building.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 08/07/2016 to 31/12/2025 - A pre-auth of your card for the full amount of the stay will be taken 48 hrs prior to arrival. For debit cards,the card will be charged the full amount of the stay after 14:00 the day prior to arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Commons Inn 040215
Overpriced considering it is out of Cork centre.
Room was clean but shabby with window not closing properly so you could hear traffic on main road outside all night. Next time inj Cork I will stay at one of the cheaper central hotels. They claim to serve craft beer but only had a craft cider on an claimed Peroni (Italian beer) was craft.
The staff are so friendly.
Best part of the stay.