- 128 guest reviews
"Restaurant staff is really good, food was amazing highly recommended we really enjoyed our staying...."
"Found the hotel to be very adequate, could nt fault it, clean comfortable. Decor in the room was a bit dated but I've stayed in a lot worse..."
"Stayed on a Saturday to attend a show at the NEC, Birmingham the following day. Easy to locate, not far from Jct 9 off the M6 and easy commu..."
"But the room I did get was clean, comfortable and very good value for a one night stay. Thank you!..."
"pleasant staff, nice warm clean and modern, notify u straight away about free wifi, excellent..."
About the hotel
Budget hotel offering superb double and twin ensuite rooms at affordable prices. Free Wi Fi and Free parking. Restaurant and Bar.
The restaurant is open Monday -Saturday 5pm-9pm and Closed on Sunday. Continental breakfast is available upon request at £4. 50 per person. All rooms have their own ensuite bathroom TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Pets are not allowed in Metro Inns Walsall
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
The room was stuck in the 1970s decor, the tv remote control only worked the digital box and the tv was over 15 years old I would like to think jugging by it's size.
The bar had run out of all beers and larger. Food was not found to be of a standard I would expect from an hotel. When I booked on line the booking said that I could choose to purchase breakfast online so I did but when I arrived at the hotel the reception denied this was the case and I then had to pay separate for the breakfast. Fire alarm system was also faulty (I commission systems for a living and spotted this )
found condom in bin