- 111 guest reviews
"good value for money..."
"Nice, clean, new baby welcome. Friendly staff...."
"Hotel was basic but clean. Telly in room was problematic - had to get receptionist to sort it. Woken at 4:30 am by traffic on road outside -..."
About the hotel
Based on the edge of the city Metro Inns Walsall is a budget hotel offering superb accommodation, free wi-fi throughout and free onsite parking. The National Exhibition Centre and The Bullring Centre, home to a variety of restaurants and shops are around 20 minutes’ away. Guests can choose from double and twin rooms all of which are en-suite and feature TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Metro Inns Walsall offers a restaurant dining area where snacks and continental breakfast is available. For thrill seekers, Drayton Manor Theme Park is a 31 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Birmingham International Airport is also 18 miles from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Metro Inns Walsall
the bath was not working.
I tell them the bath was not working they look at it and told us the room was not very good and same thing bath not working. i went to them to cash the breakfast as my friend not not well. we not give you any back and the ask for same milk then very rude.
Asked for double and got a twin, which was quickly resolved and changed to double.
TV did not work, some type of digibox not switched on, but once on still could not get channels, just a blue screen. The shower started ok but packed up after a minute and was a sporadic dribble, so I resorted to filling bath as the taps worked ok with good pressure. As the bath had been painted inside to cover up old chips and scrapes, but the paint was itself flaking off in places it was a most unpleasant prospect. I mentioned these to lad in reception as I dropped off key in the morning but got little response.
I have stayed her many times before and not had these problems, and paid less than they are now charging, so I don't think I will return.