About the hotel
Baling Hai beach resort is a secluded beach resort built into by cliffs facing a private, pristine cove. We are a mere 1 hour plane ride from Manila, and are located on the northern part of Boracay Island - two coves away from the white beach (a 15 minute tricycle ride from the main area). Our cottages are designed by integrating cement and carved wood with Nature.
This formula enables you to enjoy such unique pleasures as a tree accompanying you in the living room, or a beautiful rock formation in your shower! Each cottage was made by hand~ rock formations, original treated wood for bedposts and doors included! The sizes of our cottages and the privacy contained are enormous by the rest of the island's standards. You truly can experience as if you are staying in your own private house. The cottages include terraced, separate verandas and living rooms from the bedrooms. The spacious bathrooms have an extravagant view of the ocean scenery. This environment encases your privacy with ea
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Sailing
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:01 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Short stay at Balinghai
Great private beach, very tasty drinks, nice stuff.
Way to get to the Hotel horrible, you feel unsure if you really should sleep at the hotel, when kids around sleep almost on the street.
Never take room without air condition!!!!