This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We are set in a stunning position overlooking the river Dart, you will have the use of our games room and hot tub as well as the large main lounge. Just a short distance from Agatha Christies house and lovely walks along the Dart Valley Trail that runs above the Barns. The building is an old Barn with lovely character features and plenty of parking.
Those with small boats on trailers are welcome as well . We have a lovely open log fire in the main lounge and TV/sports films ect. Kids are welcome as we are family friendly. There are some lovely beaches/ golf clubs and tennis courts near bye , so lots to do to make your stay enjoyable . Two rooms are en-suite and two rooms have a shared bathroom.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Jacuzzi , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet