This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown Hotel is exquisitely designed and conveniently located just off I-5 in the heart of downtown Tacoma. It is minutes away from the University of Washington Tacoma, Union Station Tacoma Dome, Convention Center, Washington State Fair Grounds, and a short drive from Joint Base Lewis McChord. With flexible meeting space, we can comfortably accommodate up to 120 people for business or leisure gatherings.
Our location places you minutes from Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium, the Port of Tacoma, Washington State History Museum, LeMay-America's Car Museum, Children’s Museum of Tacoma, Tacoma Art Museum, and the Museum of Glass. Shop until you drop at the Tacoma Mall or experience the great Pacific Northwest in the surrounding areas. With available day trips to Mount Rainier National Park, Enchanted Village and Wild Waves Water Park, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, Seattle’s World Famous Waterfront, Pike Place Market, Space Needle, CenturyLink Field, SafeCo Field, and Pioneer Square. Nearby local businesses include University of Washington / Tacoma, Saint Joseph Medical Center, State Farm, Pettit Oil Company, Boeing, General Dynamics, and Intel.
- Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet