This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A charming character cottage built in 1751 in the West Lyn Valley within Exmoor National Park and just a short distance from Lynton and Lynmouth. A pedestrian way behind the cottage with stunning views across the Channel and Countisbury Hill, takes you directly into Lynton old town within minutes. Jay Cottage with its countryside setting is ideal for walkers with a range of various walks from the doorstep and others within easy driving distance.
The views from the bedrooms are across the wooded valley.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet