- 1 guest reviews
"Really nice place, nicely situated and very classy!..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Alcombe House Hotel Built by the Luttrell family of nearby Dunster Castle in 1780, this grade 2 listed building is ideally situated for exploring the medieval village of Dunster and the coastal town of Minehead. As a backdrop to the hotel, Exmoor National Park offers many diverse walks. Indeed, from the hotel it is possible to enjoy walks along coastal, moorland and woodland tracks.
Exmoor National Park boasts picturesque villages and hamlets, many of which have not changed in centuries. Admire the thatched cottages and local architecture or visit National Trust properties and beautiful gardens of this very special part of England, which you may have thought no longer exists. The hotel has a well-stocked garden and a large private car park with sufficient parking for all of our guests. Secure storage available also for guest’s bicycles. Secure storage and drying facilities are available for wet weather gear.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Pets Allowed , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place, very comfortable, very relaxed
Really nice place, nicely situated and very classy!