- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"hosts were charming, but hotel needs some upgrading and fresh decor required...."
"Leven House was spottlessly clean and had a lovely lounge with wonderful views. Frank and Agnes were a really lovely couple and helped us fi..."
About the hotel
Leven House is a very comfortable guest house in the heart of the Perthshire region. Our large lounge provides a stunning view of Crieff and the surrounding countryside, from Turleum Hill in the south to Glen Turret in the north. All eight of our rooms are en suite and have TV and complimentary tea and coffee tray.
The dining room is on the ground floor and affords separate tables for each room. A large and varied selection of foods is available from our breakfast menu, which should suit individual requirements.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
hosts were charming, but hotel needs some upgrading and fresh decor required.
Leven House was spottlessly clean and had a lovely lounge with wonderful views.
Frank and Agnes were a really lovely couple and helped us find somewhere to have a meal in the evening. We only stayed one night but will definitely stay again if in the area.
Thanks for the kind words. Look forward to seeing you again. Will be upgrading room 5 this winter.