"This was a really nice hotel to stay at. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the room was spotlessly clean. I would definitely st..."
"Was lovey hotel and the people who owned it where very helpful! Apart from the fact getting into Leeds was abit of shambles costing us 15 po..."
About the hotel
Situated just 15 minutes from Leeds city centre, this family run Victorian built hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, authentic décor and antique furnishings. The hotel is well placed for easy access to the city centre’s attractions, along with Leeds Arena, Headingly Stadium and Elland Road. Combining Victorian décor with modern amenities, guest bedrooms are well equipped with free Wi-Fi, LCD TV’s and full en suite facilities, while thoughtful touches, such as extra pillows and blankets, help further enhance the comfort of your stay.
the comfortable dining rooms offer a range of traditional home cooked favourites to please all palates. Full English and continental breakfasts are served every morning to give you a nourishing start to the day. The lounge area is furnished with comfortable seats and leather armchairs, along with a well stocked ‘honesty bar’, allowing guests to help themselves to drinks and simply write down what they have had in order to pay on check out.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
- Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:30 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Old Vicarage Hotel in Leeds are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
35% would recommend it to a friend
We thought this was to be a lovely old Victorian mansion but it turned out to be a dirty place on a busy road.
No great welcome from the person on reception and NO breakfast in the morning. I enquired and was told they did not provide breakfast. We were kept awake till gone 11.30pm by a screaming child and a woman shouting at it. To be fair, the en-suite was clean and clean towels were provided and the bed was comfortable but apart from that it seemed to be a doss house. Never again!!
Really nice place to stay....
This was a really nice hotel to stay at.
The staff were really friendly and helpful and the room was spotlessly clean. I would definitely stay here again.