This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Tin House is a quirky and small property which has everything you would need. The space is used to the best advantage, providing a double bedroom, a twin bunk room and if a 5th person/3rd child a zed bed is available which can be used. The living/dining room, has a television on a bracket which folds back into the cupboard when not in use.
There is also DVD player and Video player, mini music- centre, which has CD player/Radio. There are lots of books, videos, DVDs, CDs, routes for walking, some maps and local information. There is a small garden with a picnic bench, and parasol, and you can watch our spectacular sunsets over the sea, from the garden. There is a pub just below the property in the village, which has a restaurant, serving good pub food. The village shop, Riverside Stores, sells most things you need, providing daily papers (which can be ordered for you) dairy, bakery items, general grocery, some frozen foods, and ice creams, coal/ firewood, and wine and spirits etc.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Beauty Salon/Manicure, Horse Riding
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet