- 25 guest reviews
"They could not have done more will be booking again thanks so much..."
"Exceptional accomodation. Kevin and Maria's hospitality of a very high standard. Food excellent. Would definitely recommend...."
"Hosts where true stars Kev was a true star !! Very nice rooms look faward to staying again..."
"It was a delight to arrive at The Homesteads to be given such a warm welcome and to enjoy all that Kevin and Maria had created in their wond..."
"We arrived on a snowy evening after an hour and half drive. We were met by Kevin who showed us where to park and helped with our bags. Insi..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Homestead Luxury Bed & Breakfast in the heart of the Lune Valley . . .
The Homestead Bed & Breakfast accommodation is located approximately 4 miles from the stunningly beautiful town of KIRKBY LONSDALE. It is set amidst spectacular views of the Lune Valley and its surrounding hills. Our friendly B & B venue makes an excellent base for exploring the Lune Valley and the surrounding area from a tranquil, stress-free environment. The Homestead (built in 1560) offers; luxury, elegance, space, peace and quiet reminiscent of a bygone age. We are situated very close to two of the most stunning National Parks in the UK, namely, The Lake District and The Yorkshire Dales. The Trough of Bowland, an area of outstanding natural beauty, AONB, is only a short drive away. This true Jewel in the English Crown has many outdoor activities to suit all tastes and picturesque villages with welcoming pubs serving great food. Our beautiful guest rooms are very tastefully and sympathetically decorated, having period furniture with en-suite or private bathroom facilities. Please take advantage of a complimentary drink, slice of delicious cake or chocolates upon arrival! Enjoy a hearty Full English, Continental or Spanish breakfast to set you up for the day. Whatever the season or your reason for visiting; Romantic weekend, sightseeing, walking, riding, chilling out or shopping, The Homestead is the perfect base to explore; The Lake District, Yorkshire dales, Trough of Bowland and the surrounding areas. Popular local interests include fishing, shooting, golf, walking, bird-watching and cycling. For those wanting to indulge in a spot of retail therapy, look no further than; Lancaster, Kendal, Kirkby lonsdale or Hawes with local markets, antique shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and many well known high street outlets mingling with local speciality stores offering the very best local produce. Maria and Kevin warmly welcome you to our home in the beautiful Lune Valley, we look forward to seeing you and taking care of you during your stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
They could not have done more will be booking again thanks so much
Kevin and Maria's hospitality of a very high standard. Food excellent. Would definitely recommend.