- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Had a lovely weekend away in sunny Rhayader, lovely guest house, with a warm welcome when we arrived, a nice and clean room. Breakfast was g..."
"Tired looking, but clean and friendly and hospitable owners...."
"We had a really good few days. Good food and clean room good value for money. For us it was a nice place to stay. only thing we could say co..."
"Comfortable beds and a top notch cooked breakfast. Good value and friendly owners..."
"Central location in the town, dog friendly, car parking, straightforward people who make you feel welcome and no fuss about bringing dogs in..."
About the hotel
Bryncoed Guest House and holiday accommodation is situated in the heart of the spectacular Mid-Wales scenery. Ideal for holidays and Bed and Breakfast, Bryncoed Guest House is set in secluded garden, with panoramic hill views extending over the town of Rhayader to the Elan Valley and is an ideal place to stay with easy access to wonderful spots locales and events; The Royal Welsh show is held annually in the nearby town of Buillt Wells, or just experience the natural beauty of the Elan Valley Dams and surrounding area with its excellent cycle paths and walks. Rhayader and the Elan Valley are internationally renowned as being in the centre of Red Kite Country where these magnificent birds of prey can be seen wheeling in the skies all year round.
We are close to the wildlife spectacular of Mid-Wales – the Gigrin Farm Red Kite feeding Centre and the internationally recognized area of natural beauty the Elan Valley. We are close to the wildlife spectacular of Mid-Wales – the Gigrin Farm Red Kite feeding Centre and the Elan Valley, internationally recognized for its natural beauty. Come fishing on the River Wye for Grayling and Trout and even a late run Salmon or just relax on the river banks. Visit the Victorian Town of Llandrindod Wells and even stay for the week long Victorian festival in August each year. Bryncoed offers comfortable, good value, clean and spacious single or double rooms, most with en-suite facilities. Nothing is too much trouble for us to make your stay a memorable one. Just ask, and if we can do it, we will. A stair-lift has been installed for the convenience of disabled or elderly guests. Ample car parking is available for all guests. Overseas visitors are especially welcome at Bryncoed. French speaking guests will immediately feel at home with us as joint-proprietor, Ray Izzard, speaks French fluently, Bring your pets we are very pet friendly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Babysitting services , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- CD Player , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Bryncoed Guest House
Had a lovely weekend away in sunny Rhayader, lovely guest house, with a warm welcome when we arrived, a nice and clean room.
Breakfast was good the following morning.
Outdated, but fine for a business stopover for one night
Tired looking, but clean and friendly and hospitable owners.