- 16 guest reviews
"Stayed here with my two daughters on bike ride from Cardiff. We were a bit weary. Welcome very friendly and all you need after long day. Goo..."
"We were very pleased with our en suite loft room... it was clean and fresh... would like options menu on booking.. like tea making facilitie..."
"I stayed here with a couple of friends the night before an cycle endurance event, we were greeted with big smiles and were shown to our room..."
"This is is well worth a visit it is an ideal base for exploring the area Sally will make your stay a special one. You will feel very welcome..."
"We got this accommodation at short notice and were very pleased to find it was very clean and comfortable. It is basic style accommodation b..."
About the hotel
Spacious bedrooms including family rooms and bunk rooms. We can cater for up to 35 people. Groups and families welcome.
Cooked welsh breakfast. Fully licensed bar. Pack lunches available. Separate upstairs dining and meeting area. Lounge area & tv. Free Wi-fi. Washing and drying facilities. Bikes and equipment storage. Ample Parking. Delicious homemade food is available in the Bistro. We are within easy reach of mountains, lakes, castles and beaches. Something for everyone- individuals, families, groups, schools- all welcome. Visit us by train! we are located opposite Llandovery Station on the Heart of Wales Railway.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place for cyclists
Stayed here with my two daughters on bike ride from Cardiff.
We were a bit weary. Welcome very friendly and all you need after long day. Good food good beer hot shower comfortable bed and good breakfast for fuel the next day. Really good value.
The Level Crossing Bunkhouse Bar and Bistro
We were very pleased with our en suite loft room...
it was clean and fresh... would like options menu on booking.. like tea making facilities in the room hair dryer...apart from that very happy with accommodation... Sally was fantastic very friendly introduced us to her family... and treated us like family.