- 15 guest reviews
"My daughter and I were travelling round Wales on motorbikes. We had ridden up from Portsmouth and the level crossing was our first stop over..."
"A comfortable and clean place to stay, and pleasant friendly service...."
"Stayed here with my two daughters on bike ride from Cardiff. We were a bit weary. Welcome very friendly and all you need after long day. Goo..."
"I stayed here with a couple of friends the night before an cycle endurance event, we were greeted with big smiles and were shown to our room..."
"This is is well worth a visit it is an ideal base for exploring the area Sally will make your stay a special one. You will feel very welcome..."
About the hotel
Spacious bedrooms including family rooms and bunk rooms. We can cater for up to 35 people. Groups and families welcome.
Cooked welsh breakfast. Fully licensed bar. Pack lunches available. Separate upstairs dining and meeting area. Lounge area & tv. Free Wi-fi. Washing and drying facilities. Bikes and equipment storage. Ample Parking. Delicious homemade food is available in the Bistro. We are within easy reach of mountains, lakes, castles and beaches. Something for everyone- individuals, families, groups, schools- all welcome. Visit us by train! we are located opposite Llandovery Station on the Heart of Wales Railway.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My daughter and I were travelling round Wales on motorbikes.
We had ridden up from Portsmouth and the level crossing was our first stop over.. on arrival wet were met by Sally the owner who made us very welcome, we booked in and was shown to our room it was better than we expected for a bunk house, we had a room in the roof 2 single beds &an en suite shower/ toilet, the room was clean & fresh ready for our stay..We freshened up went down for dinner and met the rest of Sally family. Lots of joking & banter made our stay very enjoyable. As two women travelling alone I would definitely recommend the level crossing. And if we travel that way again we will stay again. Thanks Sally & family for your wonderful hospitality & don't forget next time your in our area let us know....
Clean accommodation, friendly service
A comfortable and clean place to stay, and pleasant friendly service.