- 6 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our weekend at the Azalea. Beautiful rooms, comfy beds, pristinely clean. Hosts were lovely and couldn't do enough to plea..."
"A superb B&B on the outskirts of Liverpool, so very quiet at night. Absolutely pristine interior: the online images don't do the accommodati..."
"It was realy a joy of happiness to stay in the bed and breakfast Azalea. Those people are verry verry nice and helpfull. We make 3 or 4 thim..."
"We received a warm and friendly welcome on arrival and were very impressed with the style and comfort of the accomodation. Lilian has quite..."
"My Wife and I stayed for 2 nights, the accommodation was excellent. the food was very good. had a lovely stay and will rebook in the future...."
About the hotel
Our home from home accommodation is a studio type self contained double or twin apartment which comprises of a lounge with TV, fridge, microwave, tea and coffee facilities and a very comfortable bedroom with its own en-suite. The accommodation is all on ground floor level. It also has its own private entrance with parking facility.
Please note we only accept cash!
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place to stay
We really enjoyed our weekend at the Azalea.
Beautiful rooms, comfy beds, pristinely clean. Hosts were lovely and couldn't do enough to please. Will definately stay there again.
A superb B&B on the outskirts of Liverpool, so very quiet at night.
Absolutely pristine interior: the online images don't do the accommodation justice. Very comfortable bed and separate lounge area with a massive TV. Lovely food and a very warm welcome. It's a 2 minute walk to the local bus stop with frequent bus rides into the centre of Liverpool (£2.20 single each way, takes ~30 minutes). Simply excellent and we would definitely stay again in the future.