- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Thoroughly well looked after during our stay. We only ate breakfast there, but it was all done really well and would definitely recommend to..."
"Nice relaxing accommodation had a warm welcome when we arrived and would stay again...."
About the hotel
Sedberghs only freehouse has been a family run business since 1987. Originally a sixteenth century coaching inn the building has much character with original oak beams and stonework. We have five cask ales on at all times ranging from tetley,black sheep,burton to timothy taylor,old speckled hen and ruddles.
We have a vast spirit and whiskey selection and short wine list to please most with eight wines by the glass to offer. All our food is cooked on the premises and both fish and meat has full traceability.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Thoroughly well looked after during our stay.
We only ate breakfast there, but it was all done really well and would definitely recommend to others.
Nice relaxing accommodation had a warm welcome when we arrived and would stay again.