- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, everything was clean and it has everything that we needed for the night, as well as an ensuite. It was gr..."
"The Hotel staff were lovely and very accommodating and polite, helping up with all our questions and anything that we needed. even let us re..."
"Everything was good, the staff very welcoming and helped enormously when we were leaving. Looking forward to returning in a couple of months..."
"Lovely hotel . Nice friendly staff . Clean and tidy . Just beware they use paper bath mats and despite being careful I slipped on it and fel..."
"A really welcoming hotel. Great Location. Car parking on site. The only draw back was he room we stayed in (35) was slightly on the cosy si..."
About the hotel
The Marine Lodge Hotel enjoys one of the premier locations on Great Yarmouth sea front, with superb sea views from many of our rooms. We offer excellent accommodation for your Great Yarmouth holiday in our bright modern rooms and relaxing public areas. Come and enjoy all the attractions of a top English resort - there is much more to Great Yarmouth than you might think - see the history, walk the beautiful beaches, wine and dine or dance - the choice is yours.
You can travel lodge for a night or take a look at our special cheap hotel rates in the Winter and spring. Over the last few years we have totally refurbished the hotel, blending modern facilities with the original Victorian architecture for a superb holiday experience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, everything was clean and it has everything that we needed for the night, as well as an ensuite.
It was great value for money, and even the breakfast was exceptionally cheap, as well as great quality. It was also a bonus that we were allowed to leave our car in the park once we had checked out, meaning we could go to the beachfront and not have to find somewhere else to park. The only negative comment would be that we were told checkout was by 11am, and yet we had the cleaner bang on the door at 9am, and when we said we weren't ready, she then proceeded to unlock the door and begin to come in anyway. Other than that, was an overall good experience!
The Hotel staff were lovely and very accommodating and polite, helping up with all our questions and anything that we needed.
even let us re enter the hotel to use the toilets and get a drink because we were not leaving great Yarmouth until the late afternoon but had to check out by 11 am
would recommend to everyone, me and my family had a lovely time its right on the sea front and close to the attractions for young children,