This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the medieval town of Pembroke The High Noon offers clean comfortable great value bed and breakfast in the town of Pembroke. The famous Pembroke Castle is just 12 minutes’ walk away. With many rooms overlooking the garden and the pretty meadowland beyond The High Noon has a full range of rooms to suit all requirements - double, twin, family and singles are available, most with ensuite facilities.
All rooms have flat screen freeview television / radio and tea / coffee making facilities. We also have a limited number of mini-fridges available on request. A comfortable guest lounge provides a cosy retreat for relaxed holiday evenings, a real home from home. Free high speed wi-fi is available throughout the building. Free off street parking is also available. A delicious and varied breakfast menu is served in our spacious dining area. There is a wide choice of freshly cooked offerings such as omelettes, full English grills or hot croissants. We also offer unlimited refills of Fairtrade tea or fresh filter coffee plus cereals and fruit juices. Anything not on the menu or any special dietary requirements can be catered for if we are notified in advance.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 20/07/2016 to 31/07/2025 - Well-behaved dogs are welcome in some rooms by arrangement, please contact us. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet