- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Lovely warm cosy room. In the morning the kettle, television and hairdryer did not work. Apart from one other guest staying in the hotel tha..."
"Fantastic customer service, very clean room and all the basic items there. The only niggle I had was that as a vegetarian there was only a f..."
"Good pub and hotel. Deceptively large no of rooms. Room was good quality. Food (breakfast) was good quality and prompt. Would stay again...."
"The room was very comfortable, the staff were very pleasant without being intrusive. Breakfast was excellent...."
"excellent value for money and easy parking..."
About the hotel
The lion and swan is a 14th century grade 1 listed building, full of charm and character. We have 21 ensuit rooms ranging from single rooms, exec double rooms to family rooms. We have two function room that can also be hired for weddings, christenings or other events.
We also boast our own restaurant which serves homecooked food, served 12 till 9 every day by our brigade of chefs. Later meals can be arranged with advance notice.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely warm cosy room.
In the morning the kettle, television and hairdryer did not work. Apart from one other guest staying in the hotel that evening, there were only myself and husband staying. Don't know why electric went off. Hotel no good if you are disabled.. No lift and steps on stairs are very steep. No one else in hotel and we were sent to the furthest end of hotel for our room. Lots of corridors and steps.
Fantastic customer service, very clean room and all the basic items there.
The only niggle I had was that as a vegetarian there was only a food menu choice of about 2 items. That said, the hotel is very central in the town centre.