This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nostalgia Hotel has been lovingly restored from old historic town houses, dating back to the Ottoman & Venetian times. Every effort has been made to retain the hotel’s local character with traditional decor. Due to its location and traditional character, the Nostalgia Hotel is unique in Kyrenia.
This privately owned hotel is a far cry from the impersonal hotels one often gets in the Mediterranean. It is cosy and welcoming with antique furniture and memorabilia adorning the public rooms. You are assured a warm personal service by the friendly and helpful staff. Our guests depart as friends and many return to the Nostalgia time and time again. Two Restaurants and Bars cater for the guests’ all day needs, while a Courtyard provides an ideal setting for al fresco dinning. The Courtyard Swimming Pool is an oasis, especially in the summer, with a Poolside Bar and Restaurant.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet