- 14 guest reviews
"This was our 4th visit to Gunton Hall and we can't wait to return. All the staff are very professional yet friendly. Thanks to everyone for..."
"We booked a one night stay to see Clem Curtis & The Foundations. We have stayed here before so knew what it was like...."
"Radiator not working in bedroom, bathroom needs updating otherwise good layout...."
"Comfortable, clean, well presented and very pleasant, unhurried and relaxing..."
About the hotel
Gunton Hall Coastal Village Suffolk Set in 50 acres of gardens and secluded woodland complete with a fresh water fishing lake this is the perfect backdrop to a summer’s day. Stay in one of our new Garden Lodge Suites perfect for overlooking the lake with your own private patio. Stroll around our 50 acres of landscaped gardens and watch the wildlife around the lake or explore the wonderful East coast including Southwold and Somerleyton Hall.
This hotel does not accept guests under 21.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Gunton Hall, Coastal Village (Half Board) in LOWESTOFT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This was our 4th visit to Gunton Hall and we can't wait to return.
All the staff are very professional yet friendly. Thanks to everyone for making our stay so enjoyable.