- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay , it was close to the town and the seafront and was very friendly and well kept , the beds were a little small for me but..."
"The hotel was clean and friendly, the floor boards were very squeaky which was somewhat annoying, we had half board, but found the mealtimes..."
"This was the first time we had stayed overnight in eastbourne and we were pleased to try haddon hall hotel .when you arrive by car asked wer..."
"Small basic room with plenty tea and coffee making. Staff very friendly and helpfll will stay again..."
"Our room was adequate although the shower room was a bit cosy. Some form of cooling system (even a fan) would have helped during the heat wa..."
About the hotel
Situated at the seafront end of Devonshire Place, ideally positioned between the promenades, town centre and theatres. Traditional holiday hotel, offering comfortable accommodation, 2 bars, nightly entertainment, spacious lounge areas and attentive long serving team members. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Breakfast is served between 8.
30am - 9. 30am.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Haddon Hall Hotel in Eastbourne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
I enjoyed my stay , it was close to the town and the seafront and was very friendly and well kept , the beds were a little small for me but i am over 6 foot but that still was not a problem , i wish they had a bit better selection of bottled Lager but again it was not a problem , i was very happy that although i booked a single room they gave me a twin as that meant i had plenty of room , i thought it was a great stay .