- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Very much enjoyed my stay, beautiful surrounds and buidling. Very quiet which was lovely, small number of residents added to the calmness. R..."
"Nice place to stay, loads of character. Good food and value for money. Very quiet. Nice room...."
"Really helpful staff when problems arose. Sorted ASAP with suitable discount given without being asked for, taking the sting out of the prob..."
"This hotel was booked as a late booking and turned out to be a real find. The location, staff, food and service were excellent. I would reco..."
About the hotel
A beautiful country house set in idyllic landscaped parkland, Somerford Hall offers the perfect escape from the stresses and strains of today's busy world. Our personal service and attention to detail are second to none, offering the perfect antidote to the usual bland travel experience. Somerford Hall offers a tranquil, relaxed ambience.
Residents, and their guests, are exclusively welcome to use our licensed bar and restaurant. Whether you choose to relax in one of our elegant sitting rooms, enjoy a drink on the terrace or take a stroll throughout the picturesque grounds, you're sure to leave us feeling relaxed and refreshed. Situated only 5 minutes from M6 junction 12 and M54 junction 2, Somerford Hall is ideally located and easily accessible from Wolverhampton, Stafford, Cannock, Telford and Birmingham. Somerford Hall also provides the perfect setting for a wide range of celebrations and events, including weddings, conferences and corporate hospitality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Peaceful, elegant and homely.
Very much enjoyed my stay, beautiful surrounds and buidling.
Very quiet which was lovely, small number of residents added to the calmness. Reception is not signed and not always manned, perhaps a discreet sign and bell. My room (8) was very far away, lots of steep narrow stairs, i was offered help with luggage but i declined - however if i had known the distance i would have accepted - check where your room is before deciding if help needed. room lovely, carpet tired though, would be nice to have mirror over a seated area for cosmetic purposes. evening meal gorgeous, breakfast a bit dry but good quantities. overall would definitely stay again.
Nice place to stay, loads of character.
Good food and value for money. Very quiet. Nice room.