This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers hotel!The hotel is perfect for both corporate and leisure travelers seeking modern accommodations in the Rogers & Maple Grove areas of Minnesota. Nestled off I-94 & Hwy 101, the hotel is surrounded by a variety of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. The Minneapolis St.
Paul International Airport (MSP) and Downtown Minneapolis are an easy 45 minute drive including the Metrodome and Target Center. Local points of interest like Cabela’s and the Blaine National Sports Center are minutes from this hotel. Area businesses include Walgreens Distribution and Graco Corporation. Shopping enthusiasts are minutes from Albertville Premium Outlets and the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, plus a short drive to the famous Mall of America. Other nearby attractions include the Gateway Antique Mall, Elm Creek Park Reserve, the Rogers 18 Theatre, ProKART indoor racing and various golf courses. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers hotel features 75 stylish guestrooms, high speed Internet access, daily complimentary hot breakfast, business center, guest laundry, fitness center and a pool oasis with a kiddie pool, water canons, oversized hot tub and an arcade balcony. Flexible meeting space is available to accommodate up to 100 guests. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers is your gateway to the Twin Cities.
- Disabled Facilities , Safety Deposit Box , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet