This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
At Bayonne’s gates, along the Adour, Adonis Bayonne hotel is totally new and has 78 bedrooms and suites decorated in a contemporary style. All bedrooms are equipped with all modern amenities: shower or bath, separate WC, flat screen TV with satellite, direct dial phone, free Wifi and air-conditioning. .
The hotel has a free and closed parking for cars and coaches, a bar/lounge, a meeting room equipped with all modern amenities and a Basque shop with local products and souvenirs. Our restaurant “Un coin de …” will welcome you in an elegant and brasserie style atmosphere. Its cuisine uses local and fresh products, it mixes Basque and exotic styles revisiting the classics.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet