- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We were met by Mark who is a friendly and very helpful guy, who showed us to our twin on-suite room. It was basic but very clean. The beds w..."
"Spot on clean, good brekkie, 2 mins walk to center...."
"A friendly welcome which continued through our stay. Convenient parking and a good situation, being not too near the town centre but close e..."
"very pleasant experience all round. very understanding with a late arrival due to a train delay and the lift to the station in the morning a..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Fourways Guest House, where we are only a 2 minute walk from Thirsk Town centre and the Race Course. Our aim is to provide you with a comfortable stay, with the extra choice of Ground floor accommodation. However you decide to explore the area
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Small but very Friendly
We were met by Mark who is a friendly and very helpful guy, who showed us to our twin on-suite room.
It was basic but very clean. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very quiet so I had a really good night's sleep. In the morning we were met by Niki who took our breakfast order. The menu had a good choice and arrived very hot, having been cooked to order. We would definitely stay again and would recommend The Fourways Bed and Breakfast in Thirsk.
Spot on clean, good brekkie, 2 mins walk to center.