- 41 guest reviews
"nice hotel clean spotless grounds.shame no breakfast included in the price of £89.00 per night..."
"This a clean and respectable place to stay. The rooms are a little dated and in need of refreshment but the location is great, it has good f..."
"Very peaceful & quiet,lovely surroundings,very nice old black/white historic building. Nice view & excellent shower with added side sprays!!..."
"Welcoming reception. Room clean and as expected.Beautiful peaceful location. There was a wedding reception there on Saturday night that was..."
"Clean hotel, friendly helpful staff...."
About the hotel
The Thatcher's Hotel is a charming Tudor style property that sits within beautifully manicured gardens in the heart of the glorious Surrey countryside. This tranquil and scenic hotel is a relaxing base, ideal for visiting nearby Thorpe Park, Chessington, Denbies Wine Estate and Hampton Court. We have 87 stylish and superbly appointed guest rooms, where you will find all your needs are met with flat screen TV, with internet access & on demand pay movies and refreshments tray.
For extra comfort and convenience The Thatcher's Hotel also offers guests the use of FREE onsite parking, FREE wifi access throughout, Clandon Fitness Suite and an excellent 24 hour room service. The restaurant offers original features and garden views, and serves traditional and international cuisine along with a world wine list. The cosy Club Bar has chandeliers and live piano music, and offers a range of beverages and traditional afternoon teas. Upgraded rooms are available at a small additional charge, this includes a larger executive room including towelling robes, slippers, internet & movies and late checkout with free daily newspaper.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Old, dated and uncomfortable on all levels
In a good location for our needs, but for the price we paid the bed literally had springs coming through the mattress.
Pillows were akin to a ball of cotton wool. Despite arriving late were we knew we wouldn't get the best pick of rooms, we asked to be located away from the very loud disco/party happening the in the main venue. The desk agent said, no problem you will be out of the way, in the "cottage area" of the hotel. Which, was 6 meters away from the party, only the entrance road separating us. Either he thought I we were deaf, or he was deluded. There we a couple half empty bottles of toiletries and a shower head that whilst hanging from the ceiling, was located at 5'2", which as a 5'8" person, was an experience. In reality, unless you have to stay here for convenience, try somewhere else. Also, having only stayed in one room of the the hotel for a very short period of time, I cannot make comment on any other facilities or room types.