- 18 guest reviews
"Top quality room, spacious and very clean, excellent facilities if you were to stay in this area it would be silly not to try this place fir..."
"Great grounds and charming hotel. You'll need a car to make the most of the surrounding area...."
"A lovely Inn in the heart of the countryside. Our stay was very quiet overnight. Breakfast excellent. Our room was not the best as it overlo..."
"The room was stunning and the breakfast was very good! Full cooked breakfast and help yourself to cereals, toast and jams. Also tea and coff..."
"We stayed for two nights at this hotel, the staff we found to be very welcoming, the breakfasts and evening meals in the restaurant were ver..."
About the hotel
The Baltic Inn is to be found a mere15 minutes drive from the main A48 highway at Cross Hands. We offer seven comfortable, attractive bedrooms, decorated in a traditional country style with pine furniture and teak flooring. All rooms are en-suite, with tea and coffee making facilities and digital televisions.
A full freshly cooked Welsh breakfast is included in the rate. A free broadband wifi connection is available. The hotel is conveniently situated in a quiet rural location on the outskirts of Ponthenri and has a large safe private car park. The Baltic is only ten minutes from Llanelli and Carmarthen. We are five minutes from the racecourse at Ffos Las and a convenient base for visits to the Welsh Motor Sports Centre at Pembrey, the National Botanic Garden of Wales, Kidwelly Castle or the renowned Carmarthen Bay coastline.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Best of Wales
Top quality room, spacious and very clean, excellent facilities if you were to stay in this area it would be silly not to try this place first.
Great grounds and charming hotel.
You'll need a car to make the most of the surrounding area.