Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
The Shurland Hotel
|3||Self Classified Hotel||Ratings explained|
Whether you need to refresh a parched palate after a vigorous walk, or have a lazy Sunday lunch with the whole family - we offer a little something for everyone. With our cosy restaurant and open fire in the main bar area, The Shurland Hotel has all the appeal of a truly welcoming village pub.
We have seventeen modern, bright and airy rooms, all with en suite facilities. So, if you want to stay a night or two to explore some of the beautiful countryside (or do some serious shopping in Maidstone or Ashford!), then The Shurland Hotel makes the perfect base.
The Shurland Hotel offers a wide range of facilities including;
* The Crooked Billett Public House, serving traditional home cooked food, a selection of real ales and a choice of fine wines.
* The Billett Steakhouse, serving both traditional and modern British cuisine.
* Brand new Coffee Lounge.
* Brand new Island Gym and Powerhouse, fitness classes, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
* Beauty and Therapy room providing a wide variety of treatments including massage and manicures.
* Beauty and Spa weekends - we have a range of packages available, from day visits to long weekend stays.
* Disabled access.
* Free large car park.
Large parties, children and well behaved dogs are all very welcome at The Shurland Hotel.
We are also the closest hotel to the Sheppey Prison Cluster - Elmley, Standford Hill and Swaleside - all three being within a five minute drive from the hotel. We offer corporate rates for companies and HMPS staff. The Shurland Hotel is also within a short drive of the RSPB bird reserve on the Elmley Marshes.