- 20 guest reviews
"Staff were excellent and very friendly, hotel dated and spa cold...."
"The pool as advertised was not working which was disapointting. There was no bin in the room. Other than that it was good value for money as..."
"Foolishly I didn't pre-book my stay and found my destination packed that weekend, I found the laterooms service very helpful. The chosen hot..."
"very worrying the woman on reception took my name and address for the register normal .then she handed me a form which was photocopied to lo..."
About the hotel
The Durley Grange is a family owned, 3-star hotel in Bournemouth, conveniently situated in a quiet corner in the heart of Bournemouth’s prestigious West Cliff and within easy walking distance to the town centre, theatres, conference centre and award winning beaches. The hotel is personally overseen by the Proprietor whose aim is to ensure that all the guests at Durley Grange have an enjoyable stay. The hotel now offers a late checkout up to the time of noon, at the extra cost of £10 per room.
Guests requiring a late checkout should request it at the time of booking. Parking is charged at £10. 00 per car per day including weekends and bank holidays. When filling in Check in Forms, you will be asked to provide Car Details. We are now offering an option of a 4 course dinner at the cost of £20 per person. If you would like to join us for dinner, please add this in the notes when making your booking. Cancellation Policy: If cancelled up to 42 days before arrival, a fixed amount of £40 will be charged. If cancelled up to 7 days before the date of arrival, 66% of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled later or in the case of a no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. Pictures only represent a sample of rooms. More information and images are available on request.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 06/11/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note: Car Parking is £10.00 Per 24 Hours,which will be taken at the time of online booking, Pictures only represent a sample of rooms.More information and images are available on request. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Durley Grange Hotel
Staff were excellent and very friendly, hotel dated and spa cold.
Durley Grange Hotel
The pool as advertised was not working which was disapointting.
There was no bin in the room. Other than that it was good value for money as was a late booking.