- 20 guest reviews
"Fantastic value for money. Good quality room very comfortable an absolute bargain for £60 a night excludes breakfast will definitely return..."
"Lovely Inn rooms well designed and comfortable, restaurant food excellent. Staff very helpful and professional...."
"The room was a nice size and spotless. the only glitch was a lack of a bin in the bathroom. the restaurant was excellent and our steak dinne..."
"Very happy with our overnight stay but personally could have done with a softer mattress. The in house restaurant was excellent and hard to..."
"I stayed in a single room for one night, and was very pleasantly surprised. The room was larger than I expected and although I could hear th..."
About the hotel
A newly refurbished bed and breakfast with 6 en-suite room, double, single and twin rooms available. The Accomodation is on the first floor above a public house. All rooms have free wifi, TV, tea and coffee facilites and en-suite bathrooms.
Breakfast is an additional £6. 50 pppn. Please note we do have live bands playing on some Friday & Saturday nights. Please check our web site for details. www. the-court-house-thrapston. co. uk
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
A real find in Thrapston
Fantastic value for money.
Good quality room very comfortable an absolute bargain for £60 a night excludes breakfast will definitely return at some stage.
The Court House
Lovely Inn rooms well designed and comfortable, restaurant food excellent.
Staff very helpful and professional.