- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"This is a nice hotel and convenient location but the windowless rooms have hardly any lighting and it's not bright it's dark, there are only..."
"Had a fantastic weekend stay, great value for money, staff were very friendly and helpful the hotel was immaculate! will be staying again in..."
"Experience of entering into a tardis. From fun daily readings in the lifts, happy staff, room was spacey and decor uplifting, location easy..."
"Just a few little things in the detail (no batteries in the remote). Facilities are very good on the Executive room, the bed was very comfor..."
About the hotel
Our East London hotel is on the footsteps of the City of London and at the heart of what is London’s most lively square mile with some of the city’s best street food, art galleries, boutiques, creative businesses and nightlife. Qbic Hotel is located 2 minutes walk from Aldgate East, and within 5 minutes walk from Aldgate Tube Station with connections to the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan Lines. Based around the Cubi, each of our room has a very comfortable bed with a NaturalMat mattress and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.
Qbic design ensuite bathrooms have a rain shower, a steam-free mirror and complimentary toiletries. Our Double rooms and Executive Double rooms also have a small table and chair for our business travellers, and a laptop safe. Complimentary tea and coffee is offered on floors 1 to 4. The Parts & Labour restaurant offers various breakfast options from our Continental Breakfast to our All-Inclusive Buffet with a selection of tea and coffee. An all-day food and drinks menu is also available with a selection of tea/coffee, wine, beers, spirits and cocktails throughout the day. London City Airport is the closest airport to Qbic but Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and Heathrow are also easily accessible. Private parking is possible on site and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The windowless rooms are just too dark, need more lighting!
This is a nice hotel and convenient location but the windowless rooms have hardly any lighting and it's not bright it's dark, there are only 2 plug sockets so using electrical items together is challenging!
Had a fantastic weekend stay, great value for money, staff were very friendly and helpful the hotel was immaculate.
will be staying again in the very near future.