- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Stayed here for a wedding at nearby Newton Hall. Highly recommended. Excellent room...."
"The rooms are kitted out to a very high standard; you can tell there's been no expense spared. Food and wine was great. Must do the walk to..."
About the hotel
The Joiners Arms is your very own village inn; a haven for lovers of fresh, locally sourced food served up with a contemporary flourish and drinkers of all tastes, from crazy cocktails to comforting real ales. Plus, we're big into families, so kids get to eat, rest and play with everyone else. The Joiners Arms is lively, friendly and a little bit quirky, the perfect place to hang out when you're not engaged in spectacular coastal adventures or hiding out in your luxe Northumberland boutique bedroom.
We are located in one of the UK’s most beautiful places, in the heart of a National Trust-designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) which fuses the best of both worlds – spectacular countryside and a breathtaking coastal location just an hour from the metropolitan hearts of Newcastle to the south and Edinburgh to the north. Our 5 Gorgeous boutique bedrooms are individually designed to put the luxe into luxury inns, with irresistible charms like four-poster beds, roll top baths and lots of room for love. We’re only a couple of miles from the spectacular Farne Islands, famed for its bird life and Atlantic grey seals (boat trips from nearby Seahouses are wild and memorable!); Alnwick Castle and Gardens, home of the first two Harry Potter films; Holy Island, a little gem easily reached across a causeway (just watch the tide. . . ), and some of the best surfing and water sports, golf, field spots, walking and country pursuits you could wish for. We hope to welcome you to Northumberland’s most luxury Inn soon.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
All hype, no substance!
If we were giving 5 star ratings for pretentious hype 'The Joiners Arms' would win hands down.
The B&B is ludicrously expensive for what it offers and the food, at best, is mediocre. A 'gastro' experience it aint. The food is predominately factory produced, which it looked and tasted, and this fact was confirmed the following morning when we saw it being delivered. All in all hugely overpriced and not worth the expense, the one good aspect was the friendliness of the staff.
Joiners well worth a visit
Stayed here for a wedding at nearby Newton Hall.
Highly recommended. Excellent room.