- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Rooms were nicely furnished and very clean. Unfortunately bed was too hard for a good nights sleep, was informed they are new. Food in eveni..."
"Friendly welcome, room was great, my two boys were super excited to find they would be sleeping in bunk beds. Evening meal was good, delicio..."
"On the whole, good. Service/staff were great. Room (#2 - twin) was nice though difficult to cool and rather noisy until 1am on our Saturday..."
"Great food, comfy bed and friendly helpful staff..."
"We had a brilliant overnight stay with our 2 boys. The family room was perfect with bunk beds for them and a big comfy bed for us. We stayed..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The George Inn, a traditional English coaching inn set within two acres of grounds on the picturesque banks of the River Wylye in Longbridge Deverill, Wiltshire. Situated on the doorstep of attractions such as Longleat, Stonehenge, Centre Parcs and the historic town of Warminster, The George Inn is the perfect stop-off for those heading along the southern counties of Bath, Salisbury and Frome or as an ideal half-way point for those travelling from Cardiff to Newport, or for those heading from Bournemouth to Poole. The George Inn offers 12 rooms each equipped with free Wi-Fi, private bathroom, a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee facilities.
The traditional Smithy Bar, with its oak-beamed panels and wood furniture is the perfect setting to enjoy the pub’s superb selection of real ales from nearby Upham Brewery, which are on offer alongside a fine choice of wines. The seasonal menu made with locally-sourced ingredients, is also guaranteed to satisfy diners regardless of the occasion.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The George Inn
Rooms were nicely furnished and very clean.
Unfortunately bed was too hard for a good nights sleep, was informed they are new. Food in evening very good. Breakfast good variety, I should of asked for grilled as not keen on fried food. Customer services very friendly.
Friendly welcome, room was great, my two boys were super excited to find they would be sleeping in bunk beds.
Evening meal was good, delicious food and good service, breakfast the same. We even got bread to feed the ducks. Would definitely stay again and recommend this lovely hotel.