- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We had a lovely break in this country hotel. We're not golfers or sporty so no comments on the leisure facilities. A real treat to be able t..."
"Our weekend stay at this hotel was thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing and very good value. We were particularly impressed by the quality of d..."
"We have stayed at tewkesbury park previously and thoroughly enjoyed t. It has been upgraded since we last stayed and the room was excellent...."
"Perfect day and overnight even the sun was shining for the first day this year. Well trained very friendly staff made us very welcome. Rooms..."
"Should have been better, but failed to live up to expectations. Much of the place is tired and really needs a re-think - is this a prestige..."
About the hotel
Set in the stunning Gloucestershire countryside just 5 minutes from the M5, this Victorian Manor House offers an indoor pool, gym, 18-hole Golf course and free Wi-Fi and parking. The Hotel is situated in 176 acres of beautiful parkland high above the historic town of Tewkesbury. Blending classical elegance with contemporary luxury, it is the perfect country retreat.
Each of the en-suite guestrooms has been individually decorated, boasting sleek, stylish furnishings. Many also feature scenic views of the grounds and countryside. The marvellous Garden Restaurant offers traditional English and classic European cuisine whilst the more informal Greens serves a diverse range of light meals and snacks. The health club features a sauna, steam room and pool. There are also squash courts, tennis courts, a gym and a spectacular 18-hole golf course. It’s within easy reach of the M5 and M50 motorways as well as Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester and the Cotswolds. Please note: We have limited accessibility around the hotel, for more information please contact the hotel direct.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Pitch n' Putt , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Facilities. Gorgeous park like surroundings
We had a lovely break in this country hotel.
We're not golfers or sporty so no comments on the leisure facilities. A real treat to be able to walk through the park into Tewksbury which is full of history and attractive shops and cafes. The staff were particularly pleasant. We had quite a lot if dietary needs and the restaurant fitted us very well.
Loved it and we hope to go again very soon.
Good value even if you don't use the spa or play golf.
Our weekend stay at this hotel was thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing and very good value.
We were particularly impressed by the quality of décor and fittings in our suite. Certainly the best shower I have ever used and a nice large bath as an alternative.