"The room I stayed in wouldn't lock at first as the latch was stuck, it was too late to complain as I had traveled from bristol after a long..."
"Fine for budget accommodation and price range but a bit misleading as 10 mins walk from town centre whereas it was actually 10 mins by taxi..."
About the hotel
Situated in the vibrant Irish Quarter the Paragon Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Birmingham's centre, the Bullring shopping centre and a 5 minute drive from the ICC. This impressive Victorian hotel offers traditional home-cooked food in The Princess Helena Restaurant, and our cosy Naylor’s Bar offers a great range of beverages and light snacks to suit all. Free Wi-Fi and car parking is available for all guests.
With close links to all major motorways and just a 20 minute drive to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport, the Paragon hotel is the ideal place to stay whether staying for business or leisure. Please note that though a multimillion pound refurbishment is underway,due care has been taken to ensure that there will be no disturbance to guests whatsoever nor any disruption to our normal services.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/01/2015 to 30/04/2015 - Please note that though a multimillion pound refurbishment is underway,due care has been taken to ensure there will be no disturbance to guests whatsoever nor any disruption to our normal services. The LateRooms.com rates for The Paragon Hotel in BIRMINGHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for the weekend, on arrival had the rudest lady at reception she had a serious attitude problem.
Friday night was ok however the car park was closed, Saturday night there was a group of young lads next to us we called hotel reception 5 times about the noise and it continued all night long. A majority of the staff were very rude
The Paragon Hotel
The rooms were unclean and dated.
The room smelt of cigarette smoke which had not even been attempted to cover up.there were stains all over the carpet. The bathroom was filthy and needed to be completely replaced. I wouldn't stay here again even if I was paid to!