"Room served its purpose. Some where to get ready and sleep for w night out. Budget hotel that's dated but very clean and comfy bed! Pretty g..."
About the hotel
Situated in the vibrant Irish Quarter the Paragon Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Birmingham's centre, the Bullring shopping centre and a 5 minute drive from the ICC. This impressive Victorian hotel offers traditional home-cooked food in The Princess Helena Restaurant, and our cosy Naylor’s Bar offers a great range of beverages and light snacks to suit all. Free Wi-Fi and car parking is available for all guests.
With close links to all major motorways and just a 20 minute drive to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport, the Paragon hotel is the ideal place to stay whether staying for business or leisure. Please note that though a multimillion pound refurbishment is underway,due care has been taken to ensure that there will be no disturbance to guests whatsoever nor any disruption to our normal services.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
not worth the money, I should have paid £20 at the most....old, filthy and I actually felt unsafe with the amount of refugees hanging about who stop there.
Would never stop again.
My room once heated up by 2 heaters and having the bathroom door closed was bearable as the draft from the windows was not nice.
I also didn't get to sleep until 2 am as a door kept slamming into the wall and there was a rave somewhere outside with loud repetitive bass, it would have been nice to have been warned about this. Plus the presence of police was a bit scary.