"Not the best. Small room, not enough lighting, could hear every word from the next room, shower was rubbish.Positives are there was car park..."
"Lovely building. In need of some refurbishment. Close to city centre. All round not bad - potential to be better...."
"The room was clean and functional if basic. I chose this site because they had parking but on arrival found it was 'under maintenance' but i..."
"Staff at hotel were lovely. When I went to my 5th floor room after eve check in, I had to go down a long corridor, through many sets of badl..."
About the hotel
Situated in the vibrant Irish Quarter the Paragon Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Birmingham's centre, the Bullring shopping centre and a 5 minute drive from the ICC. This impressive Victorian hotel offers traditional home-cooked food in The Princess Helena Restaurant, and our cosy Naylor’s Bar offers a great range of beverages and light snacks to suit all. Free Wi-Fi and car parking is available for all guests.
With close links to all major motorways and just a 20 minute drive to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport, the Paragon hotel is the ideal place to stay whether staying for business or leisure. Please note that though a multimillion pound refurbishment is underway,due care has been taken to ensure that there will be no disturbance to guests whatsoever nor any disruption to our normal services.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
28% would recommend it to a friend
Do not stay here
The staff were polite enough but the rest was rubbish.
Hallways were dirty and walls were roughly painted. There were piles of dirty linen all down the corridors. Security guard patrolling the building a bit unnerving. The room was very basic, there was a small heater but it was not adequate enough and the room was cold. One of the curtains was half hanging off.
The Paragon Hotel
Not the best.
Small room, not enough lighting, could hear every word from the next room, shower was rubbish.Positives are there was car parking.