This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences is located in the tranquil area of Bukit Ceylon yet close to the main shopping and commercial centres, its 150 well appointed serviced apartments set new standards for luxury residential living in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle. Choose from a 85sqm one bedroom to a 191 sqm three bedroom residences to suite your living style. Guests can relax an unwind at the163 Lounge on Level 48 & 49 or outdoor barbeque area or simply enjoy sophisticated hosting and entertainment amenities at the residents' library and lounge.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet