- 21 guest reviews
"A lovely couple who made me feel welcome and relaxed. Exceptionally clean and pleasant place to stay and 10 minutes' easy walk to the centre..."
"Lovely room, friendly hosts, convenient location and great breakfast...."
"Upon arrival, the hosts were very warm, welcoming and even let us check into our room early to escape the pouring rain. The room was clean a..."
"When we arrived on noticing my other half is 6 ft 5 ins our hosts moved us to a room with a King size bed even though they had to make it up..."
"Very clean and welcoming B&B Great location for exploring Stratford. Would recommend...."
About the hotel
Stratford upon Avon bed and breakfast, just 10 minutes walk to town centre, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Train Station and Racecourse. Free off-street parking. 2 ground-floor bedrooms.
All rooms en-suite with large, powerful showers. Free Wi-Fi. Flat screen TV with Freeview. Radio alarm clock and hairdryer. Complimentary beverage tray. Freshly laundered towels. Green Haven is a non-smoking establishment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely couple who made me feel welcome and relaxed.
Exceptionally clean and pleasant place to stay and 10 minutes' easy walk to the centre of town. It is on quite a busy main road but sufficiently set back and it's not that noisy really. Breakfast kept me going until the evening and was really very tasty (chef Liam!) with Michelle ensuring that I was happy with everything. Car parking felt very safe and there was plenty of local information available. A lovely place to stay and wonderful people. Would recommend wholeheartedly!
Lovely room, friendly hosts, convenient location and great breakfast.