- 21 guest reviews
"Lovely room, friendly hosts, convenient location and great breakfast...."
"Upon arrival, the hosts were very warm, welcoming and even let us check into our room early to escape the pouring rain. The room was clean a..."
"When we arrived on noticing my other half is 6 ft 5 ins our hosts moved us to a room with a King size bed even though they had to make it up..."
"Very clean and welcoming B&B Great location for exploring Stratford. Would recommend...."
"The house is run by a very friendly couple. Accommodations were clean and warm. Would recommend to a family member...."
About the hotel
Stratford upon Avon bed and breakfast, just 10 minutes walk to town centre, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Train Station and Racecourse. Free off-street parking. 2 ground-floor bedrooms.
All rooms en-suite with large, powerful showers. Free Wi-Fi. Flat screen TV with Freeview. Radio alarm clock and hairdryer. Complimentary beverage tray. Freshly laundered towels. Green Haven is a non-smoking establishment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room, friendly hosts, convenient location and great breakfast.
Welcoming and Convenient location
Upon arrival, the hosts were very warm, welcoming and even let us check into our room early to escape the pouring rain.
The room was clean and provided everything we needed for a one night stay. The breakfast was freshly cooked using good quality ingredients. The location was perfect for enjoying the town centre, theatre and the attractions that were a walkable distance on the outskirts. Overall a very pleasant stay.