- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Looked modern and quirk, two of my favorite things. Wasn't wrong. The outside totally belies the inside, room had everything I'd want (no ba..."
"Great place and lovely hosts!..."
"Fabulous boutique hotel in Bude. Great cocktail bar; delicious food and a great idea for desserts - shot glass size and only £1 each! Amazin..."
"Very attentive staff and very comfortable - great breakfasts...."
"A great place to get to after two days gruelling walks along the south-west coastal path. Would love to have had a hot deep bath - and could..."
About the hotel
Fully refurbished in 2013, Hebasca is a playful yet elegant hotel with a killer cocktail lounge, feisty grill restaurant and sun terrace. Free WIFI is available throughout. Slap bang in the heart of Bude, you'll be just a short walk from the beach and close to the town centre, where Bude's shops, sights and eateries await.
Your super-luxe bedroom will feature a sleek bathroom with powerful drench shower, hand crafted furniture, super comfy duck-down duvet, iPod dock, coffee-to-go and fashionable furnishings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Thought I'd give it a go.
Looked modern and quirk, two of my favorite things.
Wasn't wrong. The outside totally belies the inside, room had everything I'd want (no bath) and all finished to a high standard. The bed was very comfy and the best hotel shower I've ever used. Food and drinks reasonably priced and of high quality and the breakfast excellent. If you're in the area don't be fooled by the exterior and give it a go
Great place and lovely hosts!