- 2 guest reviews
"We enjoyed a wonderful overnight stay at Low Gingerfield Farm. We were greeted very warmly and our room was beautiful, with lots of original..."
"An excellent place to stay. A friendly welcome, a large, well equipped room and plenty of choices for a hearty breakfast. Highly recommended..."
About the hotel
Low Gingerfield Farm B&B is set in a superb location with stunning views of the Yorkshire Countryside. Bridleways and the Coast to Coast are close by making this an ideal choice for walkers. We are also just a short drive from the historical market town of Richmond.
Accommodation comprises of two spacious en-suite bedrooms, with TV, Tea & Coffee making facilities and wi-fi. We do not have a card reader for payments sorry. Laterooms do not take payments on my behalf.
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Breakfast to go
- Fishing , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful warm welcome.
We enjoyed a wonderful overnight stay at Low Gingerfield Farm.
We were greeted very warmly and our room was beautiful, with lots of original period features and with kind touches to make our stay more comfortable. Our hearty breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice of fruits, cereals and full english.
We wouldnt hesitate to stay with Gillian again, and would absolutely recommend Low Gingerfield Farm b&b to anyone travelling up to Yorkshire. Thank you again for making us so welcome.
Really enjoyable stay
An excellent place to stay.
A friendly welcome, a large, well equipped room and plenty of choices for a hearty breakfast. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your kind comments. Lovely having you stay at my home.