This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Mansion Hotel is located in the unique and beautiful setting of Port Lympne Reserve which is home to many rare and endangered species. Unwind with unrivalled views across the Romney Marsh and out to the English Channel, wake up to the incredible sounds of exotic wildlife. Once a private home that entertained prestigious guests such as Sir Winston Churchill, Lawrence of Arabia, Prince Edward and Mrs Simpson, the living quarters of this elegant Edwardian Mansion have been transformed into six lavish bedrooms and suites equipped with luxurious detailing and stylish furnishings.
All accommodation is inclusive of entrance to both Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks, a delicious full English or continental breakfast, and experience a wild and luxurious retreat like no other!
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet