- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This hotel is perfect if your travelling early in the morning. The hotel is situated 5 minutes drive from the airport with a good selection..."
About the hotel
Situated on the main thoroughfare in Swords, Co. Dublin, and formerly known as The Hawthorn, Forty Four Main Street has been extensively refurbished to a very high standard. Popular with local residents and guests from further afield, the plush banquette seating invites you to settle in and relax with a beverage and perhaps, a bite to eat.
An excellent spot in which to watch the latest sporting fixture, the atmosphere also lends itself to a more intimate night out. Our proximity to Dublin Airport (a five minute drive) makes a stay in one of our fourteen luxurious ensuite bedrooms a must for those who wish to overnight in the vicinity of the airport while in a more relaxed setting
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 9 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for Dublin airport
This hotel is perfect if your travelling early in the morning.
The hotel is situated 5 minutes drive from the airport with a good selection of restaurants, bars, take aways etc to give you some choice in the evening. The traffic going to the airport is clam meaning that you can leave yourself 5 - 10 mins if you have a car.