- Very Good
- 319 guest reviews
"Very good value, comfortable room easy bus transfer to the airport definitely stay again..."
"It was a good experience..."
"Only in the hotel for a night before early morning flight, has bare essentials and a 24 hour bar to wind down in before or after travelling...."
"Very pleased with the standard of the accomm, staff and food. Reasonably priced for the location. Have already booked for next visit...."
"Although I struggled to find the entrance via my sat Nav, onice there all was good. Hotel very clean and pleasant. Helpful staff. Nice bar,..."
About the hotel
International visitors and holidaymakers are sure to be impressed with our newly refurbished Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central Hotel. Just a mile from Gatwick Airport, it is ideal for anyone needing somewhere to stay before or after their trip. Gatwick Airport Railway Station is also close by, whilst historic attractions including Hever Castle, Chartwell House (home of Winston Churchill),Windsor Castle and Chessington World of Adventure are all within easy reach by car.
The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. The new and improved hotel also has our own Bar Cafe restaurant. Useful Information Shuttle Bus Shuttle bus services G1, G3 and G7 run from the hotel to both the North and South terminals, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Guests can meet this service outside the hotel, and at Bus Stop number 8, at both Gatwick terminals. Fares are £3. 00 per adult, one way and £1. 50 per child (5-15 years old), one way. Breakfast opening times at this hotels are: 6am to 10am - Monday to Friday 7am to 11am - Saturday to Sunday (including bank holidays). Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Great value overnight stay
Very good value, comfortable room easy bus transfer to the airport definitely stay again
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
It was a good experience