- Very Good
- 195 guest reviews
"Was very good value for money. Was very clean and considering it was in the city centre,I got a great nights sleep. The staff was very helpf..."
"Last minute booking and a great price...."
"Very good stay...."
"very happy and comfortable stay. very good customer service at front desk and friendly duty manager..."
"the room was clean but the communal areas namely the staircase was dirty and there was food package left on the steps,..."
About the hotel
Right in the centre of England's "second city", our Birmingham Central Bullring hotel is just a few minutes walk from the Bullring and Grand Central shopping centres. Both offer a huge range of brands, and the latter was recently redeveloped right above Birmingham New street station. A few minutes’ walk from Birmingham’s 3 central rail stations, there's much to see and do.
The Sea Life Centre, O2 Academy and Barclaycard Arena are all within easy reach . All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. This hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar that serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Due to building works taking place close to the hotel, some external noise may be heard during the week, between 7. 30am and 5. 30pm daily, with some work taking place on occasional Saturdays. Works are due to finish in early 2018. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Birmingham Bullring
Was very good value for money.
Was very clean and considering it was in the city centre,I got a great nights sleep. The staff was very helpful and will be making show I stay here every time I now visit Birmingham :)
Travelodge Birmingham Bullring
The staff were pleasant upon arrival and departure.
The room was not so good, it was very dark and the only mirror in the room was no where near the desk and the mirror was no where near a plug or any form of light too which made getting ready very difficult. The facilities were minimal within the room itself and especially for the price, more was expected.