- Very Good
- 143 guest reviews
"Excellent rooms, great price lovely staff really felt looked after. The food was not the best quality though which was a shame, but not bad..."
"This hotel offers reasonable quality for the price. It is basic but clean (mostly) and the staff are friendly and quick to respond to any is..."
"the staff were very helpful organizing an excellent taxi driver for my friends trip to her interview and also looked after me whilst i waite..."
"Staff very professional and friendly. They were quick to deal with noisy and rowdy guests. The rooms are clean and reasonably maintained giv..."
"Located convenient for City Centre. Visited to attend football match at St James' Park - good location within walking distance (approx. 20m)..."
About the hotel
Located right in the heart of the city, the Newcastle Central Hotel is a great place to stay for those wanting to explore this vibrant centre and all of its attractions. This hotel is only half a mile from both Newcastle train station and the city centre. Newcastle Airport is also conveniently close, at 7 miles distance, but those who want to stay on the doorstep of this major transport hub may want to consider our Newcastle Airport Hotel.
The prime location of this hotel makes it perfect for city breaks, with the Metro Centre just 2. 5 miles away, whilst football fans will be happy to know Newcastle United Football Club is based only a mile away. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Useful Information Due to city centre location, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
My Recent Stay
Excellent rooms, great price lovely staff really felt looked after.
The food was not the best quality though which was a shame, but not bad enough to put me off coming again. The staff here are your best attribute, Thank you all of you.
Acceptable quality at this price
This hotel offers reasonable quality for the price.
It is basic but clean (mostly) and the staff are friendly and quick to respond to any issues.