- Very Good
- 112 guest reviews
"Enjoyed the 2 day break, rooms comfy and clean, unable to get a signal on the tv but not a big deal for us. We enjoyed our sleep that much t..."
"The room was expected as I've used travelodge before. Clean rooms but the bathroom had a towel with blood on it. Staff apologied. The breakf..."
"room had what we needed. At booking in was informed we could have an iron and hair dryer provided if required...."
"Bit of a mix up over the phone when booking but was sorted on arrival...."
About the hotel
Experience that renowned Geordie hospitality. Our Newcastle Central hotel puts you right at the heart of the 'toon'. From art and culture to a tearing night out, this vibrant city has it all.
Shop for your favourite brands at Eldon Square. Immerse yourself in culture at one of the city's thriving art galleries, and lose yourself in the action as you watch the Magpies play at St James' Park. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. This hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar that serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed the 2 day break, rooms comfy and clean, unable to get a signal on the tv but not a big deal for us.
We enjoyed our sleep that much that we bought the same pillows as in our room!!. Nice breakfast at a great price.
The room was expected as I've used travelodge before.
Clean rooms but the bathroom had a towel with blood on it. Staff apologied. The breakfast wasn't up to much an for £7.95 a bit over priced