- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"On arrival the guy was so helpful he explained my disabled room was near the fire exit and he also came up with the pizza delivery guy as he..."
"Room small but very clean and good value for money and it is situated in an excellent place. The front desk staff were very helpful and plea..."
"The hotel was great, the location was also great and I can't fault the staff or cleanliness. To turn a great experience into an excellent on..."
"Amazing rooms but staff didn't make us feel welcome..."
"All as expected...."
About the hotel
Conveniently located a couple of minutes from Queens Square bus station and half a mile from Lime Street train station, our Liverpool Central Hotel makes the perfect base for exploring the city. Visit the nearby National Museum of Liverpool for a glimpse into the past or enjoy a visit to the Beatles Story Museum, and follow in The Fab Four’s footsteps at the rebuilt Cavern Club, both within a mile from our hotel. If you are a shopper, UK’s largest designer outlet, Cheshire Oaks is only 8 miles away.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival the guy was so helpful he explained my disabled room was near the fire exit and he also came up with the pizza delivery guy as he knew I couldn't walk .
My room had plenty of space to get around , it was clean fresh linen and towels, I felt comfortable and relaxed . I will definitely recommend travelogue to my friends. Thankyou all
Travelodge Liverpool Central
Room small but very clean and good value for money and it is situated in an excellent place.
The front desk staff were very helpful and pleasant and overall an excellent experience.