- Very Good
- 174 guest reviews
"Nice clean room, lovely and fresh, bathroom very clean and good shower, bed comfy, did the job for a night in bristol..."
"The customer service was brilliant. The food was nice however the kitchens were not keeping up with the demand of the customers...."
"The location could not be better: 5 minutes walking to Temple Meads Train Station, and also 15 min walking to the bus station. The room was..."
"hotel and room much as expected, fine for a couple of nights..."
"Have scored low on food only from the choice. Did not have food. Room was clean, bed very comfortable. Staff pleasant...."
About the hotel
Located just 7 miles from Bristol Airport and less than half a mile from Bristol Temple Meads train station, Bristol Central Mitchell Lane Hotel is ideal for those wanting to stay close to main transport links and attractions in this thriving city. Set your sights on some serious shopping at Cabbot Circus Shopping Centre, located 0. 5 miles away, or visit the Floating Harbour – a modern take on the 18th century dockland area featuring many bars and restaurants and also the SS Great Britain.
For families looking for a fun day out, discover Bristol Zoo, just 2. 3 miles away. Alternatively, you can explore the natural beauty of the Downs, 2. 5 miles away. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Due to the city centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and clean, did the job
Nice clean room, lovely and fresh, bathroom very clean and good shower, bed comfy, did the job for a night in bristol
Basic, soulless and smelly
Doing at lot of travel for business, for leisure I thought I would give the Travelodge a try.
Having booked the family expecting a larger room, I would've been disappointed if I had my family with me, a double bed, a single folding bed and a 3/4 pull out bed (which effectively pulled out to the wall and block the route past the bed). Not much thought had been put into the layout or function of the room.
The increment dissatisfaction was that the room, although made, smelt of urine, either from a saturated mattress or carpet that clearly hadn't been dealt with. Needless to say this tainted the experience further.
Not having time, or to be bothered with the hassle, I did not complain as the stay was only to allow for a night out in Bristol, time spent in the hotel was as minimal as possible. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend staying there again.