- 3 guest reviews
"Enjoyed my holiday overall. Pool and surrounding areas on site were very good...."
About the hotel
Bahia San Antonio Apartments is a vacation complex with 31 apartments, located just few meters from the beach in the bay of San Antonio (Ibiza) and with wonderful views. Apartments are fully equipped and they has been recently renovated. Located on the first, second and third floors, our guests will be minutes from the beach and close to the commercial area.
Apartments offer an ideal location for a vacation, in the Bay of San Antonio, you can make the most of your stay by discovering restaurants, stores and the nightlife. OUR FACILITIES Bahia San Antonio Apartments has a nice swimming pool where there is always a good atmosphere. Cafe Restaurant is also near the swimming pool where you can eat all day and well into the night. There is also a Supermarket where you can find almost everything from local to imported products. Pubs, a bowling center, restaurants and shops are more amenities you will find near the apartments. OUR OFFERS Bahia San Antonio Apartments is open all year and you can take advantage of the very reduced prices for low season that starts on November and lasts till March. If you are a returning customer just ask us for your special promotional codes to apply to your booking.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Bowls , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Poor customer service
I have stayed here before, when visiting my family who live nearby, it is cheap and the accommodation reasonable if a little tired.
I was a bit concerned when first the booking fee (first days tariff) and then the outstanding balance were both debited to my card before I left home. Arrived at hotel at 2.00 pm to find a message at reception (back at 3.00 pm) waited until 3.30 pm then left. On our return we were clearly not expected as the man on reception told us that the printed booking confirmation from Late Rooms was 'not a real booking'. I insisted that it was, stating that I had already been charged for the room. He eventually relented and let us have a key. Next day a message under the door for me to call at reception. Same man at reception insisted that I had not paid and further more I could not have done so as they do not take card details. He then showed me the information at the bottom of the Late Rooms booking confirmation stating that Late Rooms do not make charges. I was then taken to an office where manager, secretary and reception man all insisted that I had not paid and asked for proof that I had. During this time the reception man let slip that they do take the first days tariff from cards proving that they did indeed have my card details. I was treated like some sort of a rip off merchant with the onus being put onto me to provide proof of payment. This went on for about twenty minutes with me insisting that I had paid and them adamant that I had not . Then light seemed to dawn as the manager, who had been riffling through a drawer, found a record of payments taken from my card and produced them for me to sign. Their mistake as they had thought the booking was for the previous month and had treated it as a non show. The apology was grudging and completely inadequate. No attempt was made to make amends. I only saw reception man once more during my stay, he looked very sheepish and avoided eye contact. So overall cheap and reasonable accommodation but rubbish customer service. Just remember to ensure that you have printed off proof of payment and booking confirmation before you set off.
Enjoyable but bedding could be more appropriate
Enjoyed my holiday overall.
Pool and surrounding areas on site were very good.